#northamerica Meeting

Meeting started by regnard at 22:10:14 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/na-reps-meeting-05-22-2014? (regnard, 22:11:05)

  1. NA community sites (regnard, 22:15:41)
    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/na-community-sites-planning (regnard, 22:15:54)
    2. https://basecamp.com/1897137/projects/3638821/messages/25528605 (regnard, 22:20:53)
    3. https://reps.mozilla.org/e/german-speaking-community-meeting-2014/ (jms, 22:26:20)
    4. AGREED: Keep separate sites for US and Canada communities (regnard, 22:32:57)
    5. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/na-community-sites-planning (regnard, 22:35:01)
    6. ACTION: NA Reps to continue hacking on sites structure after the meeting (regnard, 22:45:20)
    7. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/na-reps-meeting-05-22-2014? (regnard, 22:46:31)

  2. Priority city update (regnard, 22:47:02)
  3. Community Building (regnard, 22:53:01)
  4. Next Meetup (regnard, 22:54:32)
    1. ACTION: refer to Council re: meetup funding (regnard, 22:59:08)

  5. other updates (regnard, 23:00:09)
    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/na-reps-monthly-meeting-chair (regnard, 23:03:08)
    2. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/na-community-sites-planning (regnard, 23:04:51)


Meeting ended at 23:05:05 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. NA Reps to continue hacking on sites structure after the meeting
  2. refer to Council re: meetup funding


People present (lines said)

  1. regnard (111)
  2. bkerensa (36)
  3. jennierose (16)
  4. emmairwin (15)
  5. Logan (11)
  6. dumitru (6)
  7. jms (6)
  8. remobot (3)
  9. tanner (3)
  10. Kensie_ (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.