#remo-council: ReMo Council Temp meeting 2012-03-25

Meeting started by pierros at 15:45:51 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Topic 1 (pierros, 15:46:50)
    1. AGREED: This is what we agreed on (pierros, 15:47:18)
    2. IDEA: make our meetings to work like this! (pierros, 15:47:27)

  2. WebDev update (pierros, 15:47:45)
    1. today is Sunday (kinger, 15:47:47)
    2. this.is.a.link (pierros, 15:48:19)
    3. ACTION: pierros sends an email to the council with instructions for remobot (pierros, 15:48:41)
    4. ACTION: pierros blogs about demo test day and webdev update (pierros, 15:48:55)
    5. ACTION: deimidis sends an email about this meeting and how we need to be OK with times :) (pierros, 15:49:17)

  3. Open Floor (pierros, 15:49:27)
    1. AGREED: Pierros will send time calculator tools (pierros, 15:50:10)


Meeting ended at 15:50:16 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. pierros sends an email to the council with instructions for remobot
  2. pierros blogs about demo test day and webdev update
  3. deimidis sends an email about this meeting and how we need to be OK with times :)


Action items, by person

  1. deimidis
    1. deimidis sends an email about this meeting and how we need to be OK with times :)
  2. pierros
    1. pierros sends an email to the council with instructions for remobot
    2. pierros blogs about demo test day and webdev update
  3. remobot
    1. pierros sends an email to the council with instructions for remobot


People present (lines said)

  1. pierros (18)
  2. deimidis (8)
  3. remobot (3)
  4. kinger (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.