#remo-council: ReMo Council meeting 2012-04-01

Meeting started by pierros at 15:15:23 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20120401 (pierros, 15:15:58)

  1. Next Council (pierros, 15:18:10)
    1. AGREED: We start transition to next council asap and finalize it in ReMo Summit (pierros, 15:20:37)
    2. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/athensGovernance (williamq, 15:20:49)
    3. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/new-council-nominees (williamq, 15:42:53)

  2. Council Bugs (pierros, 15:47:17)
    1. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Council/Bugs (pierros, 15:47:31)
    2. ACTION: pierros completes 721806 (pierros, 15:50:22)
    3. for 686546 we need new council's consulation (pierros, 15:51:14)
    4. ACTION: williamq to work on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=686539 (pierros, 15:53:17)
    5. ACTION: kinger to send update on Addon (pierros, 15:53:27)
    6. ACTION: lucy to file bug on new council (Lucy, 15:54:05)

  3. Community IT (pierros, 15:54:47)
    1. ACTION: decide how restrictive we want to be and how (kinger, 15:56:11)
    2. ACTION: decide how restrictive we want to be and how to screen for good applicants (pierros, 15:57:06)
    3. ACTION: Lucy to update https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=726635 (pierros, 15:57:20)
    4. AGREED: there needs to be a Rep for a Community IT request to be approved (pierros, 16:10:09)
    5. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=686723 (Nukeador, 16:12:21)
    6. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=686723#c13 (Nukeador, 16:12:24)
    7. ACTION: Nukeador advises on refiling the Indian IT bug to comply with request by IT team (pierros, 16:15:03)
    8. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Hosting_and_Domain should be updated (Nukeador, 16:16:07)
    9. ACTION: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Hosting_and_Domain should be updated and moved to reps SOPs, not admin (kinger, 16:17:10)
    10. ACTION: Lucy and Nukeador meet again to go through open IT bugs (Lucy, 16:17:15)
    11. ACTION: pierros moves Leaving SOP to reps (pierros, 16:19:06)
    12. https://wiki.mozilla.org/MCS:Hosting (Lucy, 16:21:20)
    13. https://wiki.mozilla.org/MCS:Hosting (kinger, 16:21:41)
    14. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=741211 (Nukeador, 16:22:24)

  4. WebDev update (pierros, 16:24:39)
  5. Mentor Re-assigning (pierros, 16:30:27)
    1. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Mentoring ? (kinger, 16:36:00)
    2. ACTION: kinger to file a bug about re-organising mentor switching SOP stuff, for Lucy to act on (kinger, 16:40:17)

  6. Open Floor (pierros, 16:40:39)


Meeting ended at 16:42:18 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. pierros completes 721806
  2. williamq to work on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=686539
  3. kinger to send update on Addon
  4. lucy to file bug on new council
  5. decide how restrictive we want to be and how
  6. decide how restrictive we want to be and how to screen for good applicants
  7. Lucy to update https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=726635
  8. Nukeador advises on refiling the Indian IT bug to comply with request by IT team
  9. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Hosting_and_Domain should be updated and moved to reps SOPs, not admin
  10. Lucy and Nukeador meet again to go through open IT bugs
  11. pierros moves Leaving SOP to reps
  12. kinger to file a bug about re-organising mentor switching SOP stuff, for Lucy to act on


Action items, by person

  1. kinger
    1. kinger to send update on Addon
    2. kinger to file a bug about re-organising mentor switching SOP stuff, for Lucy to act on
  2. Lucy
    1. Lucy to update https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=726635
    2. Lucy and Nukeador meet again to go through open IT bugs
    3. kinger to file a bug about re-organising mentor switching SOP stuff, for Lucy to act on
  3. Nukeador
    1. Nukeador advises on refiling the Indian IT bug to comply with request by IT team
    2. Lucy and Nukeador meet again to go through open IT bugs
  4. pierros
    1. pierros completes 721806
    2. pierros moves Leaving SOP to reps
  5. williamq
    1. williamq to work on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=686539
  6. UNASSIGNED
    1. lucy to file bug on new council
    2. decide how restrictive we want to be and how
    3. decide how restrictive we want to be and how to screen for good applicants
    4. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Hosting_and_Domain should be updated and moved to reps SOPs, not admin


People present (lines said)

  1. pierros (119)
  2. Lucy (104)
  3. williamq (92)
  4. kinger (57)
  5. Nukeador (52)
  6. deimidis (25)
  7. Rami (11)
  8. remobot (6)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.