#remo-council: Council Meeting 2012-04-15

Meeting started by pierros at 15:00:53 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20120415 (pierros, 15:01:08)

  1. Intro (pierros, 15:01:22)
    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/sasak-planning (pierros, 15:03:28)

  2. mentors (williamq, 15:12:51)
    1. http://reps.mozilla.org/people/invite/ (williamq, 15:14:59)
    2. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Mentoring/Orientation (pierros, 15:15:42)
    3. ACTION: pierros creates an SOP for libravatar (pierros, 15:17:55)
    4. ACTION: pierros sends a mail with new additions and steps to mentors (pierros, 15:18:44)

  3. new council (williamq, 15:19:37)
    1. ACTION: william to draft invitation to new council members on pad and share with team (williamq, 15:21:19)

  4. Mozilla Rep Summit (williamq, 15:21:50)
    1. ACTION: william to send a doodle survey to team to figure out best timing for Mozilla Reps Summit (williamq, 15:27:04)

  5. bi-weekly checklit (williamq, 15:32:13)
    1. ACTION: william to follow up on "Vouching" SOP (williamq, 15:33:18)
    2. ACTION: william to update and move https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Hosting_and_Domain (williamq, 15:34:44)
    3. ACTION: lucy to update https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=726635 again (Lucy, 15:37:02)
    4. ACTION: Lucy to review open IT bugs and email Nukeador (Lucy, 15:38:41)
    5. ACTION: pierros completes 721806 with mail followup (pierros, 15:39:34)
    6. ACTION: create/update Events and Inter-Community Meetups SOPs (williamq, 15:41:43)

  6. Budget requests over $500 (williamq, 15:44:05)
    1. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=745480 (williamq, 15:44:56)
    2. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=745026 (Rami, 15:51:48)
    3. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=737126 (Lucy, 15:54:17)
    4. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=737126#c9 (williamq, 15:55:24)
    5. ACTION: william to update Budget SOP (williamq, 15:59:33)

  7. Open Floor (pierros, 16:02:51)


Meeting ended at 16:04:36 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. pierros creates an SOP for libravatar
  2. pierros sends a mail with new additions and steps to mentors
  3. william to draft invitation to new council members on pad and share with team
  4. william to send a doodle survey to team to figure out best timing for Mozilla Reps Summit
  5. william to follow up on "Vouching" SOP
  6. william to update and move https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Hosting_and_Domain
  7. lucy to update https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=726635 again
  8. Lucy to review open IT bugs and email Nukeador
  9. pierros completes 721806 with mail followup
  10. create/update Events and Inter-Community Meetups SOPs
  11. william to update Budget SOP


Action items, by person

  1. Lucy
    1. Lucy to review open IT bugs and email Nukeador
  2. pierros
    1. pierros creates an SOP for libravatar
    2. pierros sends a mail with new additions and steps to mentors
    3. pierros completes 721806 with mail followup
  3. UNASSIGNED
    1. william to draft invitation to new council members on pad and share with team
    2. william to send a doodle survey to team to figure out best timing for Mozilla Reps Summit
    3. william to follow up on "Vouching" SOP
    4. william to update and move https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Hosting_and_Domain
    5. lucy to update https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=726635 again
    6. create/update Events and Inter-Community Meetups SOPs
    7. william to update Budget SOP


People present (lines said)

  1. williamq (174)
  2. pierros (76)
  3. Lucy (70)
  4. deimidis (22)
  5. Rami (21)
  6. vikingkarwur (6)
  7. remobot (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.