#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by williamq at 15:00:05 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. offsite update (williamq, 15:03:00)
  2. ReMo Camp (williamq, 15:20:30)
    1. ACTION: pierros sets up an pre-camp meeting (pierros, 15:23:51)
    2. ACTION: deimidis to coordinate with William for his flight to ReMo Camp (williamq, 15:24:42)
    3. ACTION: pierros starts an SWOT pad for the camp (pierros, 15:25:30)

  3. bi-weekly checklist (williamq, 15:29:18)
    1. ACTION: kinger to create final SOP for mailing list (williamq, 15:32:14)
    2. ACTION: Lucy to formalize IT checklist (Lucy, 15:38:36)
    3. ACTION: pierros reach out to reps-general on diaspora (pierros, 15:45:45)
    4. ACTION: william to schedule a budget task force meeting this week (williamq, 15:49:18)
    5. ACTION: kinger to nudge Alex and aim for a hack day this week (williamq, 15:50:49)


Meeting ended at 15:52:33 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. pierros sets up an pre-camp meeting
  2. deimidis to coordinate with William for his flight to ReMo Camp
  3. pierros starts an SWOT pad for the camp
  4. kinger to create final SOP for mailing list
  5. Lucy to formalize IT checklist
  6. pierros reach out to reps-general on diaspora
  7. william to schedule a budget task force meeting this week
  8. kinger to nudge Alex and aim for a hack day this week


Action items, by person

  1. deimidis
    1. deimidis to coordinate with William for his flight to ReMo Camp
  2. kinger
    1. kinger to create final SOP for mailing list
    2. kinger to nudge Alex and aim for a hack day this week
  3. Lucy
    1. Lucy to formalize IT checklist
  4. pierros
    1. pierros sets up an pre-camp meeting
    2. pierros starts an SWOT pad for the camp
    3. pierros reach out to reps-general on diaspora


People present (lines said)

  1. williamq (116)
  2. Lucy (64)
  3. pierros (61)
  4. kinger (35)
  5. deimidis (11)
  6. remobot (3)
  7. giorgos (3)
  8. Barzogh (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.