#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by kinger at 15:05:18 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. General update on Mozilla Reps Camp 2012 planning (kinger, 15:05:46)
    1. many Mozilla services are down during this meeting, wiki, etherpad, .... (kinger, 15:07:38)
    2. ACTION: williamq to schedule mentors meeting about Camp content (kinger, 15:10:20)
    3. ACTION: make list of things we want to talk about at Remo Camo (kinger, 15:11:50)
    4. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/remo-camp-topics (williamq, 15:12:43)
    5. ACTION: williamq and kinger make list of things we want to talk about at Remo Camo (pierros, 15:14:43)
    6. ACTION: Lucy to go over topics list and make sure appropriate bugs are filed (williamq, 15:15:11)
    7. ACTION: pierros to investigate remote streaming and sharing options from ReMo Camp (kinger, 15:20:34)

  2. WedDev + Tools update (kinger, 15:22:26)
    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/sarek-planning (pierros, 15:23:48)
    2. IDEA: organize a test sprint of 0.3 during ReMo Camp (williamq, 15:25:31)
    3. ACTION: pierros to look into selection of reps to email (kinger, 15:31:20)

  3. SOPs pending major updates (kinger, 15:32:58)
    1. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Budget (williamq, 15:33:31)
    2. ACTION: pierros to hard code budget/time limit in bugzilla budget form (kinger, 15:36:53)
    3. ACTION: williamq p1 to set up budget task force this coming week (kinger, 15:38:46)
    4. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=762607 (williamq, 15:51:39)
    5. ACTION: pierros to start discussion on new budget approval flow (kinger, 15:51:40)
    6. ACTION: williamq to update welcome pack SOP (kinger, 15:52:49)
    7. ACTION: kinger to add mailing list SOP P1 (kinger, 15:54:04)

  4. Bi-Weekly checklist (kinger, 15:54:29)
    1. ACTION: pierros makes the spreadsheet for voting (pierros, 15:59:20)
    2. ACTION: william to file bug for spreadsheet voting and assign to Pierros (williamq, 16:00:02)
    3. ACTION: williamq to file bug for spreadsheet voting and assign to Pierros (williamq, 16:00:18)

  5. Any Other Business (kinger, 16:01:47)
    1. ACTION: williamq to share g doc about event logistic times (kinger, 16:10:25)


Meeting ended at 16:11:08 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. williamq to schedule mentors meeting about Camp content
  2. make list of things we want to talk about at Remo Camo
  3. williamq and kinger make list of things we want to talk about at Remo Camo
  4. Lucy to go over topics list and make sure appropriate bugs are filed
  5. pierros to investigate remote streaming and sharing options from ReMo Camp
  6. pierros to look into selection of reps to email
  7. pierros to hard code budget/time limit in bugzilla budget form
  8. williamq p1 to set up budget task force this coming week
  9. pierros to start discussion on new budget approval flow
  10. williamq to update welcome pack SOP
  11. kinger to add mailing list SOP P1
  12. pierros makes the spreadsheet for voting
  13. william to file bug for spreadsheet voting and assign to Pierros
  14. williamq to file bug for spreadsheet voting and assign to Pierros
  15. williamq to share g doc about event logistic times


Action items, by person

  1. kinger
    1. williamq and kinger make list of things we want to talk about at Remo Camo
    2. kinger to add mailing list SOP P1
  2. pierros
    1. pierros to investigate remote streaming and sharing options from ReMo Camp
    2. pierros to look into selection of reps to email
    3. pierros to hard code budget/time limit in bugzilla budget form
    4. pierros to start discussion on new budget approval flow
    5. pierros makes the spreadsheet for voting
  3. williamq
    1. williamq to schedule mentors meeting about Camp content
    2. williamq and kinger make list of things we want to talk about at Remo Camo
    3. williamq p1 to set up budget task force this coming week
    4. williamq to update welcome pack SOP
    5. williamq to file bug for spreadsheet voting and assign to Pierros
    6. williamq to share g doc about event logistic times
  4. UNASSIGNED
    1. make list of things we want to talk about at Remo Camo
    2. Lucy to go over topics list and make sure appropriate bugs are filed
    3. william to file bug for spreadsheet voting and assign to Pierros


People present (lines said)

  1. williamq (121)
  2. kinger (108)
  3. pierros (84)
  4. Lucy_ (41)
  5. Rami (11)
  6. remobot (6)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.