#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by williamq at 15:00:14 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. ReMo Camp update (williamq, 15:01:10)
    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/26 (Nukeador, 15:18:37)
    2. ACTION: william to update wiki to include breakup into task forces + owen SOPs (williamq, 15:18:54)
    3. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/26 (williamq, 15:19:06)

  2. Webdev UX update (williamq, 15:20:41)
    1. http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a48mft5c (liknus, 15:27:10)
    2. http://awesomescreenshot.com/0618mg7a2 (liknus, 15:31:22)
    3. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/sarek-planning (liknus, 15:34:46)
    4. ACTION: everyone should go through the list of all the event fields being developed for sarek and suggest new ones if necessary (williamq, 15:35:20)

  3. bi-weekly checklist (williamq, 15:36:40)
    1. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Mailing_List_Policy (kinger, 15:39:06)
    2. ACTION: kinger to announce Mailing List Policy SOP on reps-general (williamq, 15:42:33)
    3. ACTION: liknus follows up on his action list (liknus, 15:43:19)
    4. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Mentoring/Orientation (williamq, 15:44:34)
    5. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Mentoring/Orientation (williamq, 15:44:39)
    6. ACTION: follow-up on logistics Gdoc + budget task force (williamq, 15:49:14)
    7. ACTION: send out note to reps-mentors about Sunday prep meeting for Camp (williamq, 15:52:52)

  4. Community IT requests (williamq, 15:53:18)
    1. ACTION: williamq to add URLs to meeting template (williamq, 15:54:16)
    2. https://wiki.mozilla.org/MCS:Hosting (Lucy, 16:01:24)
    3. ACTION: : williamq to include employees vs volunteers gap discussion on ReMo Camp program (williamq, 16:07:35)
    4. IDEA: conduct research on impact of monthyl report reminders (williamq, 16:12:29)
    5. ACTION: Lucy to ping Viking about his over 500 budget bug (Lucy, 16:15:29)


Meeting ended at 16:17:33 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. william to update wiki to include breakup into task forces + owen SOPs
  2. everyone should go through the list of all the event fields being developed for sarek and suggest new ones if necessary
  3. kinger to announce Mailing List Policy SOP on reps-general
  4. liknus follows up on his action list
  5. follow-up on logistics Gdoc + budget task force
  6. send out note to reps-mentors about Sunday prep meeting for Camp
  7. williamq to add URLs to meeting template
  8. : williamq to include employees vs volunteers gap discussion on ReMo Camp program
  9. Lucy to ping Viking about his over 500 budget bug


Action items, by person

  1. kinger
    1. kinger to announce Mailing List Policy SOP on reps-general
  2. liknus
    1. liknus follows up on his action list
  3. Lucy
    1. Lucy to ping Viking about his over 500 budget bug
  4. williamq
    1. williamq to add URLs to meeting template
    2. : williamq to include employees vs volunteers gap discussion on ReMo Camp program
  5. UNASSIGNED
    1. william to update wiki to include breakup into task forces + owen SOPs
    2. everyone should go through the list of all the event fields being developed for sarek and suggest new ones if necessary
    3. follow-up on logistics Gdoc + budget task force
    4. send out note to reps-mentors about Sunday prep meeting for Camp


People present (lines said)

  1. williamq (169)
  2. liknus (57)
  3. Lucy (54)
  4. Nukeador (37)
  5. kinger (32)
  6. deimidis (19)
  7. pierros (3)
  8. remobot (2)
  9. Nuke|droid (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.