#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by Lucy at 15:07:23 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. New Council (Lucy, 15:07:37)
    1. ACTION: Lucy sends an email to reps-mentors asking them to email the alias if they'd like to not be considered (kinger, 15:11:41)
    2. AGREED: old council will automatically be nominated, on honour system to drop out if we don't meet the criteria (Lucy, 15:17:28)
    3. ACTION: Lucy to file bugs about timeline (Lucy, 15:38:56)
    4. ACTION: pierros to file bug, come up with plan for the draw (Lucy, 15:42:43)

  2. bi-weekly checklist (Lucy, 15:45:45)
    1. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?resolution=---;resolution=DUPLICATE;query_format=advanced;component=Community%20IT%20Requests;product=Mozilla%20Reps (pierros, 15:47:15)

  3. Community IT review (Lucy, 15:47:44)
    1. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=776104 (Lucy, 15:48:28)


Meeting ended at 15:09:57 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Lucy sends an email to reps-mentors asking them to email the alias if they'd like to not be considered
  2. Lucy to file bugs about timeline
  3. pierros to file bug, come up with plan for the draw


Action items, by person

  1. Lucy
    1. Lucy sends an email to reps-mentors asking them to email the alias if they'd like to not be considered
    2. Lucy to file bugs about timeline
  2. pierros
    1. pierros to file bug, come up with plan for the draw


People present (lines said)

  1. Lucy (123)
  2. pierros (116)
  3. deimidis (26)
  4. kinger (24)
  5. vineel (12)
  6. Rami (8)
  7. williamq (7)
  8. remobot (6)
  9. vikingkarwur (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.