#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by williamq at 15:01:07 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Contributor Engagement re-org update (williamq, 15:02:05)
  2. Budget Task Forces and budget process update (williamq, 15:16:22)
    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/success-criteria (williamq, 15:31:54)
    2. ACTION: williamq and regnard to work on proposal for weighting system (success metrics and budget) (williamq, 15:36:16)
    3. ACTION: Kensie to start a thread on metrics defintion for budget requests (williamq, 15:44:39)

  3. MozFest (williamq, 15:46:23)
  4. last meeting of shadow council (williamq, 15:49:20)
    1. ACTION: Kensie to file bug for council only bugzilla group (Kensie, 15:56:17)

  5. ReMo Council Work Week (williamq, 16:11:41)
    1. http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2012/09/daily-chart-13 :P (vineel, 16:11:54)


Meeting ended at 16:18:09 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. williamq and regnard to work on proposal for weighting system (success metrics and budget)
  2. Kensie to start a thread on metrics defintion for budget requests
  3. Kensie to file bug for council only bugzilla group


Action items, by person

  1. Kensie
    1. Kensie to start a thread on metrics defintion for budget requests
    2. Kensie to file bug for council only bugzilla group
  2. regnard
    1. williamq and regnard to work on proposal for weighting system (success metrics and budget)
  3. williamq
    1. williamq and regnard to work on proposal for weighting system (success metrics and budget)


People present (lines said)

  1. williamq (163)
  2. Kensie (43)
  3. pierros (31)
  4. regnard (20)
  5. Izel (20)
  6. Nukeador (17)
  7. kinger (16)
  8. Rami (15)
  9. vineel (10)
  10. remobot (2)
  11. xelawafs (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.