#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by williamq at 15:00:23 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Rep of the Month (williamq, 15:07:06)
  2. ReMo Brownbag (williamq, 15:11:33)
  3. date and location of ReMo Council Work Week (williamq, 15:17:06)
    1. ACTION: Izel to find out when the Dubai conference is to see if she can attend council work week first week of december (williamq, 15:29:49)
    2. ACTION: williamq send doodle poll for december date (williamq, 15:30:11)
    3. ACTION: williamq to reach out to toronto and London office to see if community space is available (williamq, 15:30:45)

  4. regional meetings (williamq, 15:31:47)
    1. ACTION: williamq to document regional meetings times and agendas on portal and wiki (williamq, 15:35:39)
    2. ACTION: : follow-up on weighting system with Regnard (williamq, 15:48:44)


Meeting ended at 16:00:47 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Izel to find out when the Dubai conference is to see if she can attend council work week first week of december
  2. williamq send doodle poll for december date
  3. williamq to reach out to toronto and London office to see if community space is available
  4. williamq to document regional meetings times and agendas on portal and wiki
  5. : follow-up on weighting system with Regnard


Action items, by person

  1. Izel
    1. Izel to find out when the Dubai conference is to see if she can attend council work week first week of december
  2. williamq
    1. williamq send doodle poll for december date
    2. williamq to reach out to toronto and London office to see if community space is available
    3. williamq to document regional meetings times and agendas on portal and wiki


People present (lines said)

  1. williamq (144)
  2. regnard (42)
  3. vineel (29)
  4. Izel (25)
  5. Rami (4)
  6. remobot (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.