#remo-council: Council Meeting 2012-10-28

Meeting started by pierros at 15:04:54 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20121028 (pierros, 15:05:54)
    2. ACTION: williamq to create etherpad to designate council chairs (williamq, 15:12:47)

  1. Council Leadership (williamq, 15:14:06)
    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meetings-chair (pierros, 15:14:42)
    2. ACTION: williamq to creater etherpad around Council/Mitchell town hall format (williamq, 15:25:10)

  2. MozFest update (williamq, 15:26:45)
  3. Regional Meeting Recap (williamq, 15:39:44)
    1. ACTION: FuzzyFox to hold AMA on ReMo at MozFest at 4pm UTC on the 29th (FuzzyFox, 15:39:58)

  4. Rep of the month (williamq, 15:51:47)
    1. ACTION: izel to reach out to reps-mentors and ask them to nominate someone (pierros, 15:55:28)

  5. December work week (williamq, 15:56:19)
  6. January B2G events (williamq, 16:00:40)
  7. Marketplace (williamq, 16:09:32)
    1. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=804634#c17 (williamq, 16:09:44)


Meeting ended at 16:15:53 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. williamq to create etherpad to designate council chairs
  2. williamq to creater etherpad around Council/Mitchell town hall format
  3. FuzzyFox to hold AMA on ReMo at MozFest at 4pm UTC on the 29th
  4. izel to reach out to reps-mentors and ask them to nominate someone


Action items, by person

  1. FuzzyFox
    1. FuzzyFox to hold AMA on ReMo at MozFest at 4pm UTC on the 29th
  2. izel
    1. izel to reach out to reps-mentors and ask them to nominate someone
  3. williamq
    1. williamq to create etherpad to designate council chairs
    2. williamq to creater etherpad around Council/Mitchell town hall format


People present (lines said)

  1. williamq (157)
  2. pierros (75)
  3. FuzzyFox (50)
  4. izel (34)
  5. regnard (18)
  6. vineel (13)
  7. xelawafs (5)
  8. remobot (4)
  9. Kensie_ (0)
  10. deimidis (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.