#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by Kensie at 15:02:26 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20121125 (pierros, 15:03:17)

  1. MozFest Recap (Kensie, 15:04:41)
  2. Rep of the month (Kensie, 15:07:40)
    1. ACTION: regnard to start list discussion about recognizing mentors of reps of the month (Kensie, 15:16:05)
    2. ACTION: Kensie to start discussion on rep of the month reminder etc system (Kensie, 15:18:01)

  3. MozFest Recap (Kensie, 15:18:43)
    1. ACTION: FuzzyFox to setup survey for internal reps mozfest postmortem (FuzzyFox, 15:26:31)

  4. January b2g Events (Kensie, 15:26:52)
  5. Update from Mozilla Indonesia (Kensie, 15:36:04)
    1. ACTION: regnard to start discussion on council/mentors list to discuss cultural differences in dealing with problems (Kensie, 15:50:44)
    2. ACTION: williamq to email general about meeting with Indonesia and inform on the solutions already identified (Kensie, 15:53:36)

  6. Council weekend in Toronto (Kensie, 15:54:45)
    1. ACTION: Kensie to start discussion about Toronto extra-curriculars (Kensie, 16:01:25)
    2. ACTION: pierros_web works on meeting logo (pierros_web, 16:02:39)
    3. ACTION: william to share wiki midweek (Kensie, 16:02:41)

  7. Bugs (Kensie, 16:03:48)
    1. ACTION: pierros to set up bugzilla account for reps alias so it can be added to needs-info (Kensie, 16:06:30)
    2. ACTION: pierros to change wiki page to show bugs with remo-approval? set (and then with needs-info on the alias) (Kensie, 16:07:32)
    3. ACTION: Izel to set meeting time for planning bug triage meeting this week (Kensie, 16:09:24)
    4. IDEA: next council meeting be focused on reviews of issues before council meeting in december (regnard, 16:16:35)
    5. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/toronto-workweek-topics (williamq_web, 16:20:19)

  8. next meeting (Kensie, 16:24:22)
    1. ACTION: Kensie to email council about next meeting time and make it clear it's mandatory (Kensie, 16:27:50)


Meeting ended at 16:28:23 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. regnard to start list discussion about recognizing mentors of reps of the month
  2. Kensie to start discussion on rep of the month reminder etc system
  3. FuzzyFox to setup survey for internal reps mozfest postmortem
  4. regnard to start discussion on council/mentors list to discuss cultural differences in dealing with problems
  5. williamq to email general about meeting with Indonesia and inform on the solutions already identified
  6. Kensie to start discussion about Toronto extra-curriculars
  7. pierros_web works on meeting logo
  8. william to share wiki midweek
  9. pierros to set up bugzilla account for reps alias so it can be added to needs-info
  10. pierros to change wiki page to show bugs with remo-approval? set (and then with needs-info on the alias)
  11. Izel to set meeting time for planning bug triage meeting this week
  12. Kensie to email council about next meeting time and make it clear it's mandatory


Action items, by person

  1. FuzzyFox
    1. FuzzyFox to setup survey for internal reps mozfest postmortem
  2. Izel
    1. Izel to set meeting time for planning bug triage meeting this week
  3. Kensie
    1. Kensie to start discussion on rep of the month reminder etc system
    2. Kensie to start discussion about Toronto extra-curriculars
    3. Kensie to email council about next meeting time and make it clear it's mandatory
  4. pierros
    1. pierros_web works on meeting logo
    2. pierros to set up bugzilla account for reps alias so it can be added to needs-info
    3. pierros to change wiki page to show bugs with remo-approval? set (and then with needs-info on the alias)
  5. pierros_web
    1. pierros_web works on meeting logo
  6. regnard
    1. regnard to start list discussion about recognizing mentors of reps of the month
    2. regnard to start discussion on council/mentors list to discuss cultural differences in dealing with problems
  7. williamq
    1. williamq to email general about meeting with Indonesia and inform on the solutions already identified


People present (lines said)

  1. Kensie (155)
  2. williamq_web (54)
  3. regnard (51)
  4. williamq (46)
  5. pierros_web (44)
  6. Izel (20)
  7. FuzzyFox (20)
  8. vineel (12)
  9. xelawafs (9)
  10. Rami (7)
  11. pierros (5)
  12. remobot (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.