#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by regnard at 15:04:31 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20121209 (regnard, 15:08:12)

  1. ReMo Council Meeting (regnard, 15:11:59)
    1. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Council/WorkWeek_Dec2012 (regnard, 15:14:04)
    2. AGREED: have student reps on saturday, move wiki sprint to sunday, and place governance on fri, budget on saturday (regnard, 15:21:53)
    3. ACTION: williamq to update wiki to fit in Student Reps as agreed (Kensie, 15:26:47)
    4. AGREED: have task force discussion on friday evening, have student reps discussion saturday afternoon (regnard, 15:32:47)
    5. ACTION: williamq to give an update about mitchell baker invite status (regnard, 15:38:58)
    6. ACTION: williamq to start etherpad on mitchell baker and mozilla reps discussion (regnard, 15:49:08)
    7. ACTION: pierros to help with mitchell baker etherpad (regnard, 15:50:48)
    8. AGREED: to have a hashtag per session to mark bugs for triage (regnard, 15:54:20)
    9. ACTION: vineel to start etherpad on questions from reps to the council (regnard, 16:04:27)
    10. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/toronto-winter-gear (Kensie, 16:07:29)
    11. ACTION: everyone to update winter gear etherpad (if applicable) (regnard, 16:08:48)


Meeting ended at 16:12:30 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. williamq to update wiki to fit in Student Reps as agreed
  2. williamq to give an update about mitchell baker invite status
  3. williamq to start etherpad on mitchell baker and mozilla reps discussion
  4. pierros to help with mitchell baker etherpad
  5. vineel to start etherpad on questions from reps to the council
  6. everyone to update winter gear etherpad (if applicable)


Action items, by person

  1. pierros
    1. pierros to help with mitchell baker etherpad
  2. vineel
    1. vineel to start etherpad on questions from reps to the council
  3. williamq
    1. williamq to update wiki to fit in Student Reps as agreed
    2. williamq to give an update about mitchell baker invite status
    3. williamq to start etherpad on mitchell baker and mozilla reps discussion


People present (lines said)

  1. regnard (120)
  2. williamq (77)
  3. Kensie (44)
  4. Izel (44)
  5. vineel (10)
  6. FuzzyFox (5)
  7. xelawafs (4)
  8. pierros (3)
  9. remobot (2)
  10. Rami (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.