#remo-council: Council Meeting 2013-01-13

Meeting started by pierros at 16:03:29 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20130113 (pierros, 16:04:45)

  1. New mentors updates (Izel, 16:06:21)
    1. ACTION: pierros to update council on new mentor status (williamq, 16:15:51)
    2. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meetup-toronto-mentorship-voting (xelawafs, 16:17:05)
    3. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meetup-toronto-mentorship-voting (Izel, 16:17:26)
    4. ACTION: xelawafs will look for mentors who speak english in Africa and will send an email (Izel, 16:21:03)
    5. IDEA: use Google Apps (?) for mentor nomination tracking (williamq, 16:23:11)
    6. ACTION: Kensie to update council on using Google Apps and how to use it for our purposes (williamq, 16:24:43)

  2. Mentees reshuffle (Izel, 16:26:31)
    1. ACTION: pierros to update council on mentees reshuffle (williamq, 16:27:33)
    2. ACTION: Izel will program a new meeting to reshuffle mentees (Izel, 16:30:09)
    3. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meetup-toronto-mentorship (Kensie, 16:33:00)

  3. Next Council (Izel, 16:40:41)
    1. ACTION: xelawafs will drive next council elections. (Izel, 16:48:01)
    2. ACTION: xelawafs to sync up with Kensie and Pierros on election process and next steps (williamq, 16:48:27)
    3. ACTION: williamq to create nomination form for Rep of the Month (williamq, 17:02:02)
    4. ACTION: izel will tell the new RoM proccess in reps general (Izel, 17:10:46)


Meeting ended at 17:15:24 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. pierros to update council on new mentor status
  2. xelawafs will look for mentors who speak english in Africa and will send an email
  3. Kensie to update council on using Google Apps and how to use it for our purposes
  4. pierros to update council on mentees reshuffle
  5. Izel will program a new meeting to reshuffle mentees
  6. xelawafs will drive next council elections.
  7. xelawafs to sync up with Kensie and Pierros on election process and next steps
  8. williamq to create nomination form for Rep of the Month
  9. izel will tell the new RoM proccess in reps general


Action items, by person

  1. Izel
    1. Izel will program a new meeting to reshuffle mentees
  2. Kensie
    1. Kensie to update council on using Google Apps and how to use it for our purposes
    2. xelawafs to sync up with Kensie and Pierros on election process and next steps
  3. pierros
    1. pierros to update council on new mentor status
    2. pierros to update council on mentees reshuffle
  4. williamq
    1. williamq to create nomination form for Rep of the Month
  5. xelawafs
    1. xelawafs will look for mentors who speak english in Africa and will send an email
    2. xelawafs will drive next council elections.
    3. xelawafs to sync up with Kensie and Pierros on election process and next steps


People present (lines said)

  1. Izel (108)
  2. williamq (92)
  3. Kensie (47)
  4. regnard (10)
  5. xelawafs (9)
  6. pierros (8)
  7. remobot (4)
  8. Rami (2)
  9. vineel (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.