#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by williamq at 15:05:01 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Elections (williamq, 15:07:08)
    1. ACTION: regnard to send out email to mentors to announce elections and self-nominations (williamq, 15:20:23)
    2. ACTION: williamq to draft email with regnard (williamq, 15:20:23)
    3. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20130131 (pierros, 15:23:26)

  2. Last meeting review (pierros, 15:25:02)
  3. Webdev update (williamq, 15:44:19)
    1. http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b8wbilad (pierros, 15:47:08)

  4. last council "light" meeting (williamq, 15:48:36)
    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20130131 (williamq, 15:48:45)
    2. IDEA: Izel to be Council rep on IPP module (williamq, 15:50:12)
    3. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtqL2u61ruX8dDZFQ3RXTTBHZ2x6Mk01RTFmNktlTEE&usp=sharing (williamq, 15:53:12)
    4. ACTION: vineel to announce Rep of the Month to reps-general (williamq, 16:06:14)
    5. ACTION: williamq to update council on Rep of the month before vineel sends announcement (williamq, 16:06:48)

  5. Chair duties (williamq, 16:07:45)
    1. IDEA: introduce a Vice-Chair position to cover for Chair who is not available (williamq, 16:09:44)
    2. IDEA: prolong chairmanship to 3 months (williamq, 16:10:12)
    3. ACTION: williamq to draft new section on Chairmanship on ReMo wiki + send out update to council (williamq, 16:15:15)
    4. http://bit.ly/remo-council-voting-pad (williamq, 16:16:23)


Meeting ended at 16:24:06 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. regnard to send out email to mentors to announce elections and self-nominations
  2. williamq to draft email with regnard
  3. vineel to announce Rep of the Month to reps-general
  4. williamq to update council on Rep of the month before vineel sends announcement
  5. williamq to draft new section on Chairmanship on ReMo wiki + send out update to council


Action items, by person

  1. regnard
    1. regnard to send out email to mentors to announce elections and self-nominations
    2. williamq to draft email with regnard
  2. vineel
    1. vineel to announce Rep of the Month to reps-general
    2. williamq to update council on Rep of the month before vineel sends announcement
  3. williamq
    1. williamq to draft email with regnard
    2. williamq to update council on Rep of the month before vineel sends announcement
    3. williamq to draft new section on Chairmanship on ReMo wiki + send out update to council


People present (lines said)

  1. williamq (207)
  2. Izel (59)
  3. pierros (58)
  4. regnard (46)
  5. vineel (19)
  6. Rami (8)
  7. xelawafs (4)
  8. remobot (4)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.