#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by williamq at 15:01:45 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Webdev update (williamq, 15:06:17)
  2. New council transition (williamq, 15:10:57)
    1. ACTION: williamq set up 1:1 with Melek, Soumya and Ioana for council briefing (williamq, 15:13:40)
    2. ACTION: pierros to out an email to the new jedis with details on their new access rights for bugzilla and the portal (williamq, 15:14:27)
    3. IDEA: do the next council work week in SG (williamq, 15:22:14)

  3. New Mentors (williamq, 15:22:49)
    1. ACTION: williamq distill this meeting feedback on mentors in reommendation on improving mentor selection and I'll send it to the council for review (williamq, 15:38:45)

  4. Chair duties + rotation (williamq, 15:39:00)
    1. ACTION: williamq to communicate new list of chairs on March 1st (williamq, 15:53:31)

  5. Review App Days in a Box (williamq, 15:56:34)
    1. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/AppDaysInABox please review and share your feedback by email (williamq, 15:56:52)
    2. ACTION: williamq to ask Brian King to chime in on reps-council@mozilla.com (williamq, 15:59:10)

  6. Student Firefox Ambassador Program (williamq, 16:02:39)
    1. ACTION: williamq to ask Kate if signuup will be retor active (williamq, 16:07:45)

  7. urgent bugs (williamq, 16:08:25)
    1. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/studentprogram-plan-counciloverview this is Kate's etherpad, for the new council's benefit (regnard, 16:09:22)
    2. ACTION: williamq to run a doodle survey to choose new date for council meeting (williamq, 16:14:29)


Meeting ended at 16:16:57 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. williamq set up 1:1 with Melek, Soumya and Ioana for council briefing
  2. pierros to out an email to the new jedis with details on their new access rights for bugzilla and the portal
  3. williamq distill this meeting feedback on mentors in reommendation on improving mentor selection and I'll send it to the council for review
  4. williamq to communicate new list of chairs on March 1st
  5. williamq to ask Brian King to chime in on reps-council@mozilla.com
  6. williamq to ask Kate if signuup will be retor active
  7. williamq to run a doodle survey to choose new date for council meeting


Action items, by person

  1. pierros
    1. pierros to out an email to the new jedis with details on their new access rights for bugzilla and the portal
  2. williamq
    1. williamq set up 1:1 with Melek, Soumya and Ioana for council briefing
    2. williamq distill this meeting feedback on mentors in reommendation on improving mentor selection and I'll send it to the council for review
    3. williamq to communicate new list of chairs on March 1st
    4. williamq to ask Brian King to chime in on reps-council@mozilla.com
    5. williamq to ask Kate if signuup will be retor active
    6. williamq to run a doodle survey to choose new date for council meeting


People present (lines said)

  1. williamq (161)
  2. Kensie (48)
  3. regnard (32)
  4. pierros (21)
  5. melek (19)
  6. Rami (10)
  7. bobreyes (9)
  8. ioanachiorean (8)
  9. xelawafs (5)
  10. remobot (2)
  11. deimidis (1)
  12. IoanaChiorean|home (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.