#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by melek at 15:07:20 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. rep of the month (melek, 15:08:07)
    1. ACTION: williamq to update Rep of the Month SOP (williamq, 15:29:09)
    2. ACTION: melek send an email to announce the new procedure (melek, 15:29:28)

  2. 2013 event agenda (melek, 15:29:55)
    1. ACTION: prepare a doodle so council and mertor can vote to select a place and a date for the remocamp (melek, 15:38:55)
    2. ACTION: williamq to fix times and city options for Remo camp vote (williamq, 15:40:17)

  3. budget payment (melek, 15:40:41)
    1. ACTION: williamq to discuss possilbility of using http://www.payoneer.com/ with Mozilla Accounting department (williamq, 15:43:05)

  4. task forces [https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/taskforce-proposals] (melek, 15:47:35)
    1. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Task_Forces (williamq, 15:49:27)
    2. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oIt-B9b2kmdILSHq0Eqx8aLIzJcr2IF4ADc954Bk1rY/viewform (regnard, 15:58:56)
    3. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/training-and-development (regnard, 15:59:17)
    4. ACTION: REgnard to connect with Dboswell re: ReMo training & devt (regnard, 16:01:31)

  5. mentor who are not active (melek, 16:02:03)
    1. ACTION: send and email to kensie to make womoz pad public (melek, 16:11:07)
    2. https://docs.google.com/a/arabicmozilla.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtmDsApYbjUNdHJDNnh4VGYzczFsYkxqVWlKNzdsaXc#gid=0 (melek, 16:13:18)


Meeting ended at 16:13:39 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. williamq to update Rep of the Month SOP
  2. melek send an email to announce the new procedure
  3. prepare a doodle so council and mertor can vote to select a place and a date for the remocamp
  4. williamq to fix times and city options for Remo camp vote
  5. williamq to discuss possilbility of using http://www.payoneer.com/ with Mozilla Accounting department
  6. REgnard to connect with Dboswell re: ReMo training & devt
  7. send and email to kensie to make womoz pad public


Action items, by person

  1. melek
    1. melek send an email to announce the new procedure
  2. williamq
    1. williamq to update Rep of the Month SOP
    2. williamq to fix times and city options for Remo camp vote
    3. williamq to discuss possilbility of using http://www.payoneer.com/ with Mozilla Accounting department
  3. UNASSIGNED
    1. prepare a doodle so council and mertor can vote to select a place and a date for the remocamp
    2. REgnard to connect with Dboswell re: ReMo training & devt
    3. send and email to kensie to make womoz pad public


People present (lines said)

  1. melek (172)
  2. williamq (90)
  3. Izel (50)
  4. regnard (43)
  5. Debloper (19)
  6. pierros (10)
  7. ioanachiorean (9)
  8. xelawafs (8)
  9. deimidis (2)
  10. remobot (2)
  11. Nukeador (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.