#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by williamq at 17:24:50 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. ACTION: williamq needs to test the remobot (williamq, 17:25:14)


Meeting ended at 17:25:19 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. williamq needs to test the remobot


Action items, by person

  1. remobot
    1. williamq needs to test the remobot
  2. williamq
    1. williamq needs to test the remobot


People present (lines said)

  1. williamq (3)
  2. remobot (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.