#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by melek at 15:03:18 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Reimbursement List (melek, 15:03:51)
    1. https://docs.google.com/a/arabicmozilla.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoCbQp2nM--edGREUlB2R05EVFJ2RUhJcVR5Q2gxVFE#gid=0 (melek, 15:04:49)
    2. https://docs.google.com/a/arabicmozilla.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoCbQp2nM--edGREUlB2R05EVFJ2RUhJcVR5Q2gxVFE#gid=0 (melek, 15:05:57)
    3. ACTION: melek email konstantina with the final list to update the sop, and after reganrd or ioana will email the reps genreal for the annoucement (melek, 15:10:48)

  2. Council members and Summit (melek, 15:11:06)
  3. Voting system (melek, 15:15:57)
    1. ACTION: melek email konstantina about the voting process (melek, 15:19:36)
    2. ACTION: send an email to all the council members about the voting process (melek, 15:19:53)

  4. Keon Phones (melek, 15:20:12)
    1. ACTION: williamq check with konstantina how many Keon phones are left (melek, 15:23:22)
    2. https://docs.google.com/a/arabicmozilla.org/document/d/1sqsdLsQCTVvCFIE6OBgvipLav0H0jN0kdOI1QDbKtYE/edit (melek, 15:27:24)

  5. Mozilla Gear Vs Mozilla Swag: (melek, 15:29:38)
  6. Budget Request: firefox cub transportation (decision to approve/or not this budget is needed!) (melek, 15:44:11)
    1. ACTION: add Matjez budget request to the pad (melek, 15:46:34)

  7. ReMo Camp Update (melek, 15:51:49)
  8. Comms Reps (melek, 15:55:00)
  9. [reminder] rep of the month (melek, 15:59:09)
    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/ROM-nominations-05-13 (melek, 15:59:27)

  10. update our reps-wiki (melek, 16:00:24)
    1. ACTION: ioana will be the owner of the "wiki update group" (melek, 16:05:19)
    2. ACTION: ioana will reach mentor list for 1-2 persons more for wiki task (ioanachiorean, 16:05:40)
    3. ACTION: ioanachiorean : email the mentor list to ask those who want to join (melek, 16:05:41)


Meeting ended at 16:06:26 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. melek email konstantina with the final list to update the sop, and after reganrd or ioana will email the reps genreal for the annoucement
  2. melek email konstantina about the voting process
  3. send an email to all the council members about the voting process
  4. williamq check with konstantina how many Keon phones are left
  5. add Matjez budget request to the pad
  6. ioana will be the owner of the "wiki update group"
  7. ioana will reach mentor list for 1-2 persons more for wiki task
  8. ioanachiorean : email the mentor list to ask those who want to join


Action items, by person

  1. ioanachiorean
    1. ioanachiorean : email the mentor list to ask those who want to join
  2. melek
    1. melek email konstantina with the final list to update the sop, and after reganrd or ioana will email the reps genreal for the annoucement
    2. melek email konstantina about the voting process
  3. williamq
    1. williamq check with konstantina how many Keon phones are left
  4. UNASSIGNED
    1. send an email to all the council members about the voting process
    2. add Matjez budget request to the pad
    3. ioana will be the owner of the "wiki update group"
    4. ioana will reach mentor list for 1-2 persons more for wiki task


People present (lines said)

  1. melek (214)
  2. williamq (115)
  3. ioanachiorean (40)
  4. regnard (8)
  5. bobreyes (5)
  6. xelawafs (2)
  7. remobot (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.