#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by melek at 15:02:17 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. task forces: updates (melek, 15:02:55)
  2. mozilla.org emails and reps (melek, 15:20:33)
    1. https://intranet.mozilla.org/User:Mzeier@mozilla.com/MozEmail#Summary is internal at the moment but some of you can read it. (mrz, 15:34:13)
    2. ACTION: williamq draft a first version for the email attribution process (melek, 15:48:28)

  3. Rodrigo Padula case! (melek, 15:51:33)
    1. ACTION: regnard : send an email to Jean Austin about his behavious as rep (melek, 16:13:43)
    2. ACTION: regnard will send an email to Jean A. (ioanachiorean, 16:13:54)

  4. Remo camp (melek, 16:14:48)
  5. announcement: new budget sop (melek, 16:25:02)
  6. deb's task (melek, 16:33:16)
    1. ACTION: deb to send an email with the form (melek, 16:41:14)


Meeting ended at 16:45:11 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. williamq draft a first version for the email attribution process
  2. regnard : send an email to Jean Austin about his behavious as rep
  3. regnard will send an email to Jean A.
  4. deb to send an email with the form


Action items, by person

  1. regnard
    1. regnard : send an email to Jean Austin about his behavious as rep
    2. regnard will send an email to Jean A.
  2. williamq
    1. williamq draft a first version for the email attribution process


People present (lines said)

  1. melek (220)
  2. regnard (105)
  3. Debloper (102)
  4. Izel (63)
  5. williamq1 (42)
  6. ioanachiorean (34)
  7. pierros (34)
  8. williamq (34)
  9. mrz (32)
  10. remobot (3)
  11. ioana (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.