#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by ioanachiorean at 15:14:21 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20130714 (ioanachiorean, 15:14:38)
    2. ACTION: Ioana contact Mitchell to settle the chat (ioanachiorean, 15:15:24)

  1. Updates Remo Camp - Madrid, August 29th - September 1st (ioanachiorean, 15:16:05)
    1. ACTION: pierros publishes a spreadsheet with all travel details of all (pierros, 15:26:15)

  2. Mentors and Reps (ioanachiorean, 15:31:20)
  3. Reps portal and some SOPs (ioanachiorean, 15:58:28)
    1. ACTION: pierros creates a vote for foreign blogs in planet (pierros, 16:00:29)
    2. ACTION: Ioana check with Regnard if he had a reply from JA or not (ioanachiorean, 16:03:55)
    3. ACTION: Ioana checks the agreement and comes back to the list with thhis (ioanachiorean, 16:14:55)
    4. ACTION: Deb will send mail about the travel SOP (ioanachiorean, 16:17:46)

  4. Regnard's updates (ioanachiorean, 16:18:02)


Meeting ended at 16:30:48 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Ioana contact Mitchell to settle the chat
  2. pierros publishes a spreadsheet with all travel details of all
  3. pierros creates a vote for foreign blogs in planet
  4. Ioana check with Regnard if he had a reply from JA or not
  5. Ioana checks the agreement and comes back to the list with thhis
  6. Deb will send mail about the travel SOP


Action items, by person

  1. pierros
    1. pierros publishes a spreadsheet with all travel details of all
    2. pierros creates a vote for foreign blogs in planet
  2. UNASSIGNED
    1. Ioana contact Mitchell to settle the chat
    2. Ioana check with Regnard if he had a reply from JA or not
    3. Ioana checks the agreement and comes back to the list with thhis
    4. Deb will send mail about the travel SOP


People present (lines said)

  1. ioanachiorean (156)
  2. Izel (73)
  3. pierros (58)
  4. Debloper (30)
  5. williamq (17)
  6. bobreyes (16)
  7. melek (13)
  8. xelawafs (10)
  9. remobot (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.