#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by ioanachiorean at 15:01:49 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. pad here: https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20130728? (ioanachiorean, 15:02:53)
    2. pad: https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20130728? (ioanachiorean, 15:04:03)
    3. https://madrid.the-hub.net/el-espacio (williamq, 15:08:37)
    4. ACTION: williamq to share current discussion topics etherpad with council + mentors and create other pad for reps-general (williamq, 15:17:15)

  1. mentors and reps.. (ioanachiorean, 15:18:49)
    1. there is a lag in my connection (bobreyes, 15:32:39)

  2. reps portal (ioanachiorean, 15:37:06)
    1. IDEA: just like for Reps taking some time off from the program, a council member who is going to be absent for an extended period of time (eg. 2 weeks) should designate a fellow council member to cover for him/her (williamq, 15:46:37)
    2. ACTION: build up a SOP for absent councils (ioanachiorean, 15:48:00)

  3. mailing list policy on post events reports. (ioanachiorean, 15:49:06)
    1. ACTION: regnard will send a reminder for Safari Books (ioanachiorean, 15:56:56)
    2. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/continuous-reporting-specs (williamr, 16:00:31)
    3. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/continuous-reporting-feedback (williamr, 16:00:41)
    4. ACTION: williamq to edit SOP for summit expenses to include that in exceptional cases, Reps can ask their mentor and the council for special permission to get their taxi expenses reimbursed) (williamq, 16:08:31)
    5. ACTION: wiliamq to undo previous action :) (williamq, 16:10:36)
    6. ACTION: williamq to update konstantina on exceptions procedure for summit expenses (williamq, 16:17:26)


Meeting ended at 16:20:20 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. williamq to share current discussion topics etherpad with council + mentors and create other pad for reps-general
  2. build up a SOP for absent councils
  3. regnard will send a reminder for Safari Books
  4. williamq to edit SOP for summit expenses to include that in exceptional cases, Reps can ask their mentor and the council for special permission to get their taxi expenses reimbursed)
  5. wiliamq to undo previous action :)
  6. williamq to update konstantina on exceptions procedure for summit expenses


Action items, by person

  1. regnard
    1. regnard will send a reminder for Safari Books
  2. williamq
    1. williamq to share current discussion topics etherpad with council + mentors and create other pad for reps-general
    2. williamq to edit SOP for summit expenses to include that in exceptional cases, Reps can ask their mentor and the council for special permission to get their taxi expenses reimbursed)
    3. williamq to update konstantina on exceptions procedure for summit expenses
  3. UNASSIGNED
    1. build up a SOP for absent councils
    2. wiliamq to undo previous action :)


People present (lines said)

  1. ioanachiorean (117)
  2. williamq (85)
  3. regnard (48)
  4. melek (44)
  5. Izel (24)
  6. pierros (22)
  7. bobreyes (9)
  8. williamr (9)
  9. xelawafs (4)
  10. remobot (2)
  11. Debloper (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.