#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by Debloper at 15:04:41 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Council voting procedure & next steps (Debloper, 15:05:26)
    1. ACTION: Pierros & Deb announce on reps-general (Debloper, 15:13:30)

  2. Limit privacy of high-amount/special budget bugs (Debloper, 15:13:38)
  3. Mentee reassignement based on functional area & location (Debloper, 15:21:12)
    1. ACTION: communicate with mentors to update profiles (Debloper, 15:23:13)

  4. Mozilla Reps Brownbag (Debloper, 15:27:27)
  5. Summit participation of Reps (Debloper, 15:29:49)
  6. WebDev SIG kickoff & mode of communication (Debloper, 15:34:27)
    1. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/remo-webdev-meeting-1 (Debloper, 15:34:52)

  7. Organization Email (@mozilla.org) to active Mozillians (Debloper, 15:40:45)
    1. ACTION: Organization Email (@mozilla.org) to active Mozillians (Debloper, 15:41:53)


Meeting ended at 15:58:57 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Pierros & Deb announce on reps-general
  2. communicate with mentors to update profiles
  3. Organization Email (@mozilla.org) to active Mozillians


People present (lines said)

  1. Debloper (16)
  2. remobot (2)
  3. Izel (2)
  4. bobreyes (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.