15:04:41 <Debloper> #startmeeting
15:04:41 <remobot> Meeting started Sun Sep 15 15:04:41 2013 UTC.  The chair is Debloper. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:04:41 <remobot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:05:26 <Debloper> #topic Council voting procedure & next steps
15:07:08 <Debloper> sorry bob, wish you could dial in?
15:08:44 <bobreyes> No problem Deb. I'm just tethered to my mobi now
15:13:30 <Debloper> #action Pierros & Deb announce on reps-general
15:13:38 <Debloper> #topic Limit privacy of high-amount/special budget bugs
15:21:12 <Debloper> #topic Mentee reassignement based on functional area & location
15:23:13 <Debloper> #action communicate with mentors to update profiles
15:27:27 <Debloper> #topic Mozilla Reps Brownbag
15:29:49 <Debloper> #topic Summit participation of Reps
15:32:00 <Izel> !
15:32:37 <Debloper> Izel: vidyo please.
15:32:52 <Izel> I am trying.....
15:34:27 <Debloper> #topic WebDev SIG kickoff & mode of communication
15:34:52 <Debloper> https://etherpad.mozilla.org/remo-webdev-meeting-1
15:37:00 <Debloper> Mute izel plese!
15:40:45 <Debloper> #topic Organization Email (@mozilla.org) to active Mozillians
15:41:53 <Debloper> #action Organization Email (@mozilla.org) to active Mozillians
15:58:57 <Debloper> #endmeeting