15:05:31 <Debloper> #startmeeting
15:05:31 <remobot> Meeting started Sun Sep 29 15:05:31 2013 UTC.  The chair is Debloper. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:05:31 <remobot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:05:44 <Debloper> #topic Organization email for volunteers
15:05:56 <Debloper> draft policy: https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/email-policy
15:06:20 * ioanachiorean regnard: I love your starbucks mug! iuhuu!
15:06:26 <Debloper> kind of blurry domain, is being worked upon.
15:06:43 <Debloper> needs to go through legal & then it goes to IT.
15:07:07 <Debloper> ^ transcript of William Q's briefing.
15:09:23 <Debloper> This is now for Mozilla Reps' only - for the signed NDA part.
15:09:43 <Debloper> may be moving forward we can roll that out for more Mozillians.
15:10:35 <Debloper> #topic Council election updates & actions
15:12:02 <Debloper> Status (transcript):
15:12:02 <Debloper> - we're collecting Qs from the reps.
15:12:02 <Debloper> - on monday there will be the townhall (Q/A)
15:12:24 <Debloper> - just by the start of october we'll have the election.
15:13:22 * ioanachiorean Debloper: don't goooo
15:13:59 <Debloper> ioanachiorean: :'( http://noooooooooooooo.com
15:17:24 <Izel> +1 Debloper
15:19:52 <ioanachiorean> +1 to williamq
15:21:58 <Debloper> appendix: to the last point - friday we start voting.
15:22:16 <Debloper> (i.e. 4th Oct & it goes for 72hrs)
15:22:55 <Debloper> #topic Mass revamping of Mozilla Reps in India
15:25:59 <Debloper> #action Debloper will communicate with William, Pierros about the actions on the pad.
15:26:03 <Debloper> #topic Reps participation at Mozilla Summit 2013
15:29:11 <ioanachiorean> izel que haces?
15:34:01 <ioanachiorean> williamq: I just realized that there are romanian mozillians without tshirts https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1231236_10151834435733941_335841437_n.jpg
15:34:06 <ioanachiorean> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151834435733941&set=t.715913940&type=3&theater
15:34:46 <Debloper> T-Shirt giveaways: 1000 per location.
15:35:10 <Izel> ioanachiorean hablo con mi gato
15:35:23 <ioanachiorean> awwwwwww
15:35:53 <Izel> Hackathons!
15:36:00 <Debloper> yess!
15:36:19 <Izel> webmaker events
15:41:23 <Izel> Sorry Guys, my connection is not ok
15:41:32 <Debloper> Izel: that's okay!
15:42:48 <Debloper> join back as you get to :)
15:43:59 <ioanachiorean> Debloper: will u send the tshirst on sat mail on the list or do you want me to send it?
15:45:18 <Debloper> ioanachiorean: I don't really get the "sat mail" part :-/ but if you want to, then please go ahead! :)
15:45:47 <ioanachiorean> to announce to reps to wear the tshirt on saturday
15:50:34 <Debloper> ah, right!
15:51:04 <Debloper> ioanachiorean: I think it's better if you do it :) you have the command for it ;)
15:51:14 <ioanachiorean> oky
15:51:42 <ioanachiorean> https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/ROM-nominations-09-13
15:52:51 <Debloper> #topic RotM for September
15:53:37 <Debloper> #action ioanachiorean sends an email to pierros to set the voting up on the tool.
15:53:57 <Debloper> #topic Details file for budget requests.
15:55:24 <Debloper> #idea Izel created a template budget to make Konstantina's life easy.
15:55:45 <Debloper> #action Izel shares the template for the council to review.
15:58:15 <Debloper> Transcript (williamq): we need to be very more careful about the reimbursements & expenses without receipts. In less worls, we simply can't afford to do that.
16:06:00 <Debloper> #action williamq to update the wiki page regarding budget.
16:06:30 <Debloper> #topic Monday Project Update
16:06:42 <Debloper> not much this week, as this is a summit week.
16:06:55 <Debloper> https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/2013-09-30
16:08:08 <ioanachiorean> a friendly reminder to vote on the bugs
16:09:59 <Debloper> #endmeeting