#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by rosana at 18:13:58 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/council-meeting-20140530 (rosana, 18:15:40)
    2. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Council#Council_Chair (comzeradd, 18:17:50)
    3. ACTION: deimidis to create etherpad for ROTM candidates (deimidis, 18:41:16)
    4. HELP: (ThePhoenixBird, 18:42:51)
    5. ACTION: deimidis to create etherpad for ROTM candidates for June and July (rosana, 18:46:18)

  1. Discussion about reporting (rosana, 18:46:30)
    1. ACTION: rosana to publish support, gather results and frame the role of rep /activities to be reported discussion (rosana, 18:59:06)
    2. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Reports/Recruitment (williamq|afk, 19:08:02)
    3. ACTION: rosana to wirte goal proposal (deimidis, 19:11:48)
    4. ACTION: rosana to write a draft for an email for reps who haven't submitted their receipts (rosana, 19:22:35)
    5. ACTION: rosana to update the council on ReMoCamp logistics (rosana, 19:27:50)
    6. ACTION: deimidis to create a doodle to find a fixed date for the council meeting (deimidis, 19:31:34)
    7. ACTION: deimidis find the wiki about meetings on IRC (deimidis, 19:33:31)


Meeting ended at 19:34:10 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. deimidis to create etherpad for ROTM candidates
  2. deimidis to create etherpad for ROTM candidates for June and July
  3. rosana to publish support, gather results and frame the role of rep /activities to be reported discussion
  4. rosana to wirte goal proposal
  5. rosana to write a draft for an email for reps who haven't submitted their receipts
  6. rosana to update the council on ReMoCamp logistics
  7. deimidis to create a doodle to find a fixed date for the council meeting
  8. deimidis find the wiki about meetings on IRC


Action items, by person

  1. deimidis
    1. deimidis to create etherpad for ROTM candidates
    2. deimidis to create etherpad for ROTM candidates for June and July
    3. deimidis to create a doodle to find a fixed date for the council meeting
    4. deimidis find the wiki about meetings on IRC
  2. rosana
    1. rosana to publish support, gather results and frame the role of rep /activities to be reported discussion
    2. rosana to wirte goal proposal
    3. rosana to write a draft for an email for reps who haven't submitted their receipts
    4. rosana to update the council on ReMoCamp logistics


People present (lines said)

  1. rosana (134)
  2. deimidis (91)
  3. sayak (63)
  4. ThePhoenixBird (33)
  5. MozRaj (23)
  6. comzeradd (11)
  7. williamq (7)
  8. williamq|afk (3)
  9. remobot (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.