#remo-council Meeting

Meeting started by deimidis at 17:08:54 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. irc://irc.mozilla.org:6667/#topicĀ Bugs that need discussion (kinger, 17:12:26)

  1. Bugs that need discussion (deimidis, 17:13:38)
    1. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1018640 (ThePhoenixBird, 17:14:11)
    2. ACTION: create budget communication plan (kinger, 17:33:10)
    3. ACTION: rosana create budget communication plan (deimidis, 17:35:05)

  2. How long is our list of pendent Reps? (deimidis, 17:38:13)
    1. ACTION: Update MozEdu Camp bug (deimidis, 17:39:13)
    2. ACTION: release the email batch (deimidis, 17:49:40)
    3. ACTION: deimidis Send an email with remaining items to discuss with the council (deimidis, 17:56:50)


Meeting ended at 18:00:33 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. create budget communication plan
  2. rosana create budget communication plan
  3. Update MozEdu Camp bug
  4. release the email batch
  5. deimidis Send an email with remaining items to discuss with the council


Action items, by person

  1. deimidis
    1. deimidis Send an email with remaining items to discuss with the council
  2. rosana
    1. rosana create budget communication plan
  3. UNASSIGNED
    1. create budget communication plan
    2. Update MozEdu Camp bug
    3. release the email batch


People present (lines said)

  1. deimidis (57)
  2. kinger (51)
  3. ThePhoenixBird (32)
  4. rosana (27)
  5. emmairwin (21)
  6. sayak_bugsmith (5)
  7. remobot (3)
  8. sayak (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.