#remo Meeting

Meeting started by pierros at 17:24:29 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. ACTION: pierros reminds everyone how awesome leo is (pierros, 17:24:59)
    2. ACTION: another cool action here :) (pierros, 17:25:10)
    3. IDEA: lets make the logs public (pierros, 17:25:27)

  1. Topic 2 (pierros, 17:25:34)
    1. ACTION: leo needs to change the place where the logs are stored (leo, 17:25:44)

  2. Wrap up (pierros, 17:25:45)


Meeting ended at 17:26:31 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. pierros reminds everyone how awesome leo is
  2. another cool action here :)
  3. leo needs to change the place where the logs are stored


Action items, by person

  1. leo
    1. pierros reminds everyone how awesome leo is
    2. leo needs to change the place where the logs are stored
  2. pierros
    1. pierros reminds everyone how awesome leo is


People present (lines said)

  1. pierros (14)
  2. remobot (4)
  3. leo (3)
  4. tan (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.