17:24:29 <pierros> #startmeeting
17:24:29 <remobot> Meeting started Sat Mar 24 17:24:29 2012 UTC.  The chair is pierros. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:24:29 <remobot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
17:24:35 <pierros> damn :)
17:24:36 <pierros> it works
17:24:40 <pierros> #chair leo
17:24:40 <remobot> Current chairs: leo pierros
17:24:47 <pierros> #meetingname Test meeting 1
17:24:47 <remobot> The meeting name has been set to 'test_meeting_1'
17:24:53 <leo> \o/
17:24:59 <pierros> #action pierros reminds everyone how awesome leo is
17:25:10 <pierros> #action another cool action here :)
17:25:11 <tan> #agreed
17:25:27 <pierros> #idea lets make the logs public
17:25:34 <pierros> #topic Topic 2
17:25:44 <leo> #action leo needs to change the place where the logs are stored
17:25:45 <pierros> #topic Wrap up
17:25:58 <pierros> leo: we can then serve them publicly
17:26:05 <leo> yeah
17:26:07 <pierros> shall I create a dir in /var/www ?
17:26:16 <pierros> and then have it under logs.mozillareps.org
17:26:31 <pierros> #endmeeting