#remo Meeting

Meeting started by vineel at 16:06:28 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. New Mozilla Reps Council (vineel, 16:08:09)
  2. Mentors (vineel, 16:14:25)
    1. IDEA: election system for mentors (vineel, 16:29:20)

  3. Reps Portal (vineel, 16:30:09)
    1. ACTION: vineel talk to pierros on Signup fuction and update reps (vineel, 16:39:47)
    2. IDEA: proposal for event of the month at reps website (vineel, 16:44:21)
    3. IDEA: get notifications for comments at reports at reps website (vineel, 16:47:33)

  4. Budget Requests (vineel, 16:48:30)
    1. IDEA: Reps handling 'quarterly' budget for your local commuities (vineel, 17:10:01)
    2. IDEA: Reps handling 'quarterly' swag for local commuities (vineel, 17:17:56)
    3. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/regional-meetings-asia-15oct2012 (vineel, 17:23:11)

  5. feedback on Mozilla reps program (vineel, 17:23:53)
    1. https://reps.mozilla.org/e/mozcamp-asia-2012/ try now (vineel, 17:41:05)
    2. IDEA: ReMo Camp for all the ReMo's (vineel, 17:45:16)


Meeting ended at 17:55:34 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. vineel talk to pierros on Signup fuction and update reps


Action items, by person

  1. vineel
    1. vineel talk to pierros on Signup fuction and update reps


People present (lines said)

  1. vineel (163)
  2. recursive (30)
  3. Ben (20)
  4. ashickur-noor (17)
  5. peppeishaam (15)
  6. shafiul (15)
  7. maktrix (13)
  8. Faisalaziz (12)
  9. Suresht (12)
  10. rara (12)
  11. petercpg (12)
  12. sarjono (11)
  13. Belutz (7)
  14. anup (7)
  15. gauthamraj (6)
  16. vikash (4)
  17. geohacker (4)
  18. nirmal (4)
  19. Avash (3)
  20. finan (3)
  21. yofiesetiawan (2)
  22. ebarrun (2)
  23. petercpg|dorm (2)
  24. remobot (2)
  25. jemmynovy (1)
  26. naresh_kumar (1)
  27. bansaj (1)
  28. priyanka_nag (1)
  29. Debloper (1)
  30. vikingkarwur (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.