#remo Meeting

Meeting started by regnard at 23:01:34 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. ReMo Updates (regnard, 23:04:13)
    1. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Budget (regnard, 23:15:55)
    2. ACTION: Raise to council about writing budget requests (regnard, 23:32:33)
    3. IDEA: Payment methods other than PayPal (regnard, 23:36:26)
    4. IDEA: Tax Information for Mozilla-related activities (regnard, 23:42:21)

  2. Your ReMo Feedback (regnard, 23:44:01)
    1. https://wiki.mozilla.org/images/9/9b/Remo_structure_draft_3_800.png (bkerensa, 23:46:08)
    2. http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/ (bkerensa, 23:49:55)
    3. http://logs.mozillareps.org/remo/2012/remo.2012-10-17-14.04.log.html (FredB, 23:57:33)
    4. ACTION: Regnard to create redirect from qc.mozillacanada.org to mozillaquebec.org (regnard, 00:01:18)
    5. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/demos/devderby (Kensie, 00:08:10)
    6. ACTION: Kensie to write a blog post on Toronto Dev Derby (regnard, 00:12:07)
    7. IDEA: B2G devices info for Reps (regnard, 00:14:03)


Meeting ended at 00:15:17 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Raise to council about writing budget requests
  2. Regnard to create redirect from qc.mozillacanada.org to mozillaquebec.org
  3. Kensie to write a blog post on Toronto Dev Derby


Action items, by person

  1. Kensie
    1. Kensie to write a blog post on Toronto Dev Derby
  2. UNASSIGNED
    1. Raise to council about writing budget requests
    2. Regnard to create redirect from qc.mozillacanada.org to mozillaquebec.org


People present (lines said)

  1. regnard (129)
  2. bkerensa (91)
  3. Kensie (36)
  4. altin (34)
  5. Tanner_ (34)
  6. FredB (17)
  7. adh (16)
  8. emmairwin (11)
  9. remobot (4)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.