#remo Meeting

Meeting started by regnard at 00:00:17 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Action Items from the last NA Regional Meeting (regnard, 00:02:36)
    1. ACTION: Regnard to create domain forwarding for MozillaQuebec.org (regnard, 00:06:07)
    2. ACTION: BKerensa to draft plan for MozillaUSA.org site (regnard, 00:11:31)
    3. ACTION: make sure USA community members know about mailing list (Kensie, 00:12:18)
    4. ACTION: bkerensa reach out to mburns to get admin for list to improve description (bkerensa, 00:12:25)
    5. AGREED: Focus on MozillaUSA activity for website and mailing list (regnard, 00:14:27)
    6. ACTION: NA Regional leaders to join USA & Canada mailing lists (regnard, 00:17:56)
    7. ACTION: Kensie to write blog post on December Toronto Dev Derby (regnard, 00:23:49)

  2. Firefox OS Developer Events (regnard, 00:24:28)
    1. http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefoxos/ (regnard, 00:30:25)
    2. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS (bkerensa, 00:31:01)
    3. ACTION: Discuss Firefox OS info with FredB offline (regnard, 00:33:02)
    4. IDEA: Discuss with Regnard & Kensie folks who'd like to help out in the Toronto Developer event in Jaunary 2013 (regnard, 00:37:20)

  3. Concerns, topics, issues, to be raised in the Reps Council Meeting in December (regnard, 00:39:26)
    1. IDEA: Ask about Regional Leaders in Reps Council Meeting (regnard, 00:43:08)
    2. AGREED: No North America Regional Meeting for December 2012 (regnard, 00:56:19)


Meeting ended at 01:00:25 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Regnard to create domain forwarding for MozillaQuebec.org
  2. BKerensa to draft plan for MozillaUSA.org site
  3. make sure USA community members know about mailing list
  4. bkerensa reach out to mburns to get admin for list to improve description
  5. NA Regional leaders to join USA & Canada mailing lists
  6. Kensie to write blog post on December Toronto Dev Derby
  7. Discuss Firefox OS info with FredB offline


Action items, by person

  1. bkerensa
    1. bkerensa reach out to mburns to get admin for list to improve description
  2. FredB
    1. Discuss Firefox OS info with FredB offline
  3. Kensie
    1. Kensie to write blog post on December Toronto Dev Derby
  4. UNASSIGNED
    1. Regnard to create domain forwarding for MozillaQuebec.org
    2. BKerensa to draft plan for MozillaUSA.org site
    3. make sure USA community members know about mailing list
    4. NA Regional leaders to join USA & Canada mailing lists


People present (lines said)

  1. regnard (113)
  2. bkerensa (55)
  3. Kensie (50)
  4. FredB (21)
  5. Tanner (14)
  6. remobot (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.