#remo Meeting

Meeting started by vineel at 16:06:14 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/regional-meetings-asia-25nov2012 (vineel, 16:06:51)

  1. Action Items from last meeting (vineel, 16:07:40)
  2. Outcome of MozCamp Asia 2012 (vineel, 16:13:01)
    1. ACTION: recursive to work on the survey for mozcamp asia to gather feedback (vineel, 16:14:34)

  3. FirefoxOS (vineel, 16:36:56)
    1. ACTION: vineel to find out if the Firefox OS site is localizable or not, if yes when and what locales (vineel, 16:40:24)
    2. ACTION: vineel to enquire about paid devices for dev community (vineel, 16:49:44)

  4. Council Meeting - December (vineel, 17:03:02)
  5. Community Building best practices sessions - starting December 2012. (vineel, 17:11:46)
    1. IDEA: live hangouts from Mozilla project teams, podcasts (vineel, 17:23:47)
    2. IDEA: highlight range of awesome reps activities/ initiatives (vineel, 17:26:53)
    3. IDEA: we need a proper collaboration platform for event organizers (sayak, 17:36:07)
    4. IDEA: : tools for reps like common mozilla dropbox/ file sharing (vineel, 17:39:41)
    5. ACTION: vineel to check if there is a possibility for reps to participate at Mozilla Booth at MWC (vineel, 17:53:39)
    6. IDEA: create bugzilla groups of regional community and CC the group for swag / budget request (maktrix, 17:59:23)


Meeting ended at 18:20:26 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. recursive to work on the survey for mozcamp asia to gather feedback
  2. vineel to find out if the Firefox OS site is localizable or not, if yes when and what locales
  3. vineel to enquire about paid devices for dev community
  4. vineel to check if there is a possibility for reps to participate at Mozilla Booth at MWC


Action items, by person

  1. recursive
    1. recursive to work on the survey for mozcamp asia to gather feedback
  2. vineel
    1. vineel to find out if the Firefox OS site is localizable or not, if yes when and what locales
    2. vineel to enquire about paid devices for dev community
    3. vineel to check if there is a possibility for reps to participate at Mozilla Booth at MWC


People present (lines said)

  1. vineel (165)
  2. sayak (66)
  3. vikash (51)
  4. recursive (51)
  5. Kinshuk (44)
  6. shafiul (44)
  7. maktrix (40)
  8. ashickur-noor (24)
  9. Debloper (24)
  10. cmpitg (10)
  11. petercpg|dorm (9)
  12. syafiqmazli (4)
  13. nagar (3)
  14. Belutz|onMobile (3)
  15. ienzam (2)
  16. dtsdwarak (2)
  17. yofiesetiawan (2)
  18. remobot (2)
  19. NEO_VILSON_WONG (1)
  20. Suresh (1)
  21. Irvin (1)
  22. Ademas (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.