#remo Meeting

Meeting started by Izel at 23:00:16 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. FirefoxOS lacunching Cartagena (Izel, 23:02:17)
    1. ACTION: izel will notify to the council about Brazil reps issues (Izel, 23:54:07)
    2. ACTION: izel will plan a meeting with ricardopontes and mozilla hispano members to help brazilian community (Izel, 23:54:40)
    3. ACTION: Izel will ask to the council about a engagement program for Brazil (Izel, 23:55:08)
    4. ACTION: ricardopontes will notify to the coincil about mentoring some mentees of Marcelo Araldi (Izel, 00:11:43)


Meeting ended at 00:19:57 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. izel will notify to the council about Brazil reps issues
  2. izel will plan a meeting with ricardopontes and mozilla hispano members to help brazilian community
  3. Izel will ask to the council about a engagement program for Brazil
  4. ricardopontes will notify to the coincil about mentoring some mentees of Marcelo Araldi


Action items, by person

  1. Izel
    1. Izel will ask to the council about a engagement program for Brazil
  2. ricardopontes
    1. izel will plan a meeting with ricardopontes and mozilla hispano members to help brazilian community
    2. ricardopontes will notify to the coincil about mentoring some mentees of Marcelo Araldi


People present (lines said)

  1. Izel (119)
  2. RodrigoPadula (96)
  3. panaggio (33)
  4. Coragem (16)
  5. ricardopontes (10)
  6. Kensie (6)
  7. Urcu (6)
  8. sanux_ (3)
  9. remobot (2)
  10. bkerensa (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.