#remo Meeting

Meeting started by suresht at 16:00:46 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Roll Call (suresht, 16:02:13)
  2. General program updates (suresht, 16:27:06)
    1. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.reps.general/R1BYNTB6zeY (suresht, 16:27:53)

  3. Events (suresht, 16:28:09)
    1. largest OSS conference "COSCUP" will be held at Taipei #link http://coscup.org (suresht, 16:31:35)
    2. https://reps.mozilla.org/e/meet-the-mozillians-2013-hong-kong/ (Irvin, 16:33:09)
    3. TW community will be having meetup at Friday night at HK with our newly HK community people #link https://reps.mozilla.org/e/meet-the-mozillians-2013-hong-kong/ (suresht, 16:33:22)
    4. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=896258 (Irvin, 16:35:48)
    5. ACTION: Irvin wants to approve this budget before this friday https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=896258 (suresht, 16:48:14)
    6. http://os-furnitures.tumblr.com/ and they make a OSS furniture #justforfun (Irvin, 16:49:57)
    7. https://reps.mozilla.org/e/moziftar-bangladesh-2013/ (recursive, 16:57:19)
    8. MozIftar 2 events done and 1 city will remaining #link https://reps.mozilla.org/e/moziftar-bangladesh-2013/ (suresht, 17:02:56)
    9. mozilla nepal conducted FSAs #link https://reps.mozilla.org/e/fsa-meet-nepal-i/ (suresht, 17:05:42)
    10. https://reps.mozilla.org/e/firefox-student-ambassadors-meetup/ (recursive, 17:06:39)
    11. The first Student Ambassador program arranged in Bangladesh #linkhttps://reps.mozilla.org/e/firefox-student-ambassadors-meetup/ (suresht, 17:07:27)
    12. mozilla Bangladesh arranged moztour in last month #link https://reps.mozilla.org/e/moztour-chittagong/ event was so awesome. (suresht, 17:11:48)

  4. Open floor (suresht, 17:13:37)
    1. mozilla festival will be held in London UK, October 25 – 27, 2013 #link http://mozillafestival.org/ (suresht, 17:14:20)
    2. # mozilla indonesia will be having meetup on august 30 2013 #link https://reps.mozilla.org/e/mozkopdarpnk-agustus-2013/ (suresht, 17:19:05)
    3. ACTION: APAC meeting should have at least 1 council member present during our meeting (suresht, 17:25:38)
    4. AGREED: next meeting will be 31st August 2013 1600 UTC (suresht, 17:26:54)


Meeting ended at 17:30:18 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Irvin wants to approve this budget before this friday https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=896258
  2. APAC meeting should have at least 1 council member present during our meeting


Action items, by person

  1. Irvin
    1. Irvin wants to approve this budget before this friday https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=896258


People present (lines said)

  1. suresht (129)
  2. maktrix (79)
  3. yofie (43)
  4. Irvin (42)
  5. recursive (32)
  6. imsurit (13)
  7. centurion (10)
  8. remobot (4)
  9. rohana (3)
  10. rein (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.