#remo Meeting

Meeting started by regnard at 23:04:01 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://remo.etherpad.mozilla.org/na-reps-meeting-09-26-13? (regnard, 23:04:38)
    2. https://majken.etherpad.mozilla.org/priority-cities (Kensie, 23:21:31)
    3. ACTION: Continue l10n discussion in Basecamp, then have call/meeting (regnard, 23:30:44)

  1. NA Reps at The Summit (regnard, 23:31:51)
    1. ACTION: Emma to communicate to Summit WF team about Kensie as WF Lead (regnard, 23:37:43)
    2. ACTION: Continue Toronto Summit community building in Basecamp (regnard, 23:59:38)


Meeting ended at 00:00:50 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Continue l10n discussion in Basecamp, then have call/meeting
  2. Emma to communicate to Summit WF team about Kensie as WF Lead
  3. Continue Toronto Summit community building in Basecamp


Action items, by person

  1. Kensie
    1. Emma to communicate to Summit WF team about Kensie as WF Lead
  2. UNASSIGNED
    1. Continue l10n discussion in Basecamp, then have call/meeting
    2. Continue Toronto Summit community building in Basecamp


People present (lines said)

  1. regnard (94)
  2. Kensie (63)
  3. emmairwin (32)
  4. Rtsayles (6)
  5. davidwboswell (5)
  6. remobot (3)
  7. jms (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.