#remostudents Meeting

Meeting started by xelawafs at 17:00:51 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Who needs to be involved (xelawafs, 17:05:42)
    1. https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SIGs (xelawafs, 17:06:43)

  2. Ideas for Engagement between the two groups moving forward (xelawafs, 17:10:51)
    1. IDEA: volunteerly contact club leads with nearest reps details. (gauthamraj, 17:12:31)
    2. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/studentambassadors-relationshipwithreps (knaszradi, 17:33:55)
    3. ACTION: Anup drafs's wiki and email (xelawafs, 17:33:59)


Meeting ended at 17:34:42 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Anup drafs's wiki and email


Action items, by person

  1. Anup
    1. Anup drafs's wiki and email


People present (lines said)

  1. knaszradi (66)
  2. xelawafs (21)
  3. Anup (18)
  4. gauthamraj (14)
  5. imran (6)
  6. remobot (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.