#remostudents Meeting

Meeting started by xelawafs at 14:40:38 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. background on this meeting (knaszradi, 14:40:59)
    2. ACTION: (Bahy, 14:41:14)
    3. ACTION: - please take 5 minutes now to review the 'Important topics to cover' section (knaszradi, 14:43:03)
    4. ACTION: : in 3 minutes we will come back together as a group and I can answer any questions you may have about the next steps (knaszradi, 14:46:26)

  1. - are there any immediate questions about the next steps? (xelawafs, 14:50:02)
    1. ACTION: - I will answer all of your questions before sending out the notes (for the sake of expediency) and set up a timeline for the Leads on a spreadsheet in the month of August (knaszradi, 14:50:46)
    2. ACTION: : Raj and Alex to reach out to community builders + community regarding RMA aplications (xelawafs, 14:52:48)
    3. ACTION: Kate to include participation of RMA in this month's news letter (xelawafs, 14:56:56)
    4. IDEA: we hold Leads meetings every other week (the weeks we don't have SWG meetings) at the same time and day (knaszradi, 14:58:30)
    5. ACTION: - Kate send reminders/agenda for next meeting on August 14th (knaszradi, 15:00:59)
    6. ACTION: - Kate send out meeting notes from today with timeline for leads to follow to next meeting (knaszradi, 15:01:15)
    7. ACTION: Alex to email on irc rules for mentors session (xelawafs, 15:01:48)
    8. ACTION: - I move to close the meeting - thank you all for attending! (knaszradi, 15:04:28)


Meeting ended at 15:04:51 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. - please take 5 minutes now to review the 'Important topics to cover' section
  2. : in 3 minutes we will come back together as a group and I can answer any questions you may have about the next steps
  3. - I will answer all of your questions before sending out the notes (for the sake of expediency) and set up a timeline for the Leads on a spreadsheet in the month of August
  4. : Raj and Alex to reach out to community builders + community regarding RMA aplications
  5. Kate to include participation of RMA in this month's news letter
  6. - Kate send reminders/agenda for next meeting on August 14th
  7. - Kate send out meeting notes from today with timeline for leads to follow to next meeting
  8. Alex to email on irc rules for mentors session
  9. - I move to close the meeting - thank you all for attending!


People present (lines said)

  1. knaszradi (35)
  2. xelawafs (13)
  3. gauthamraj (10)
  4. Kjdomanog (4)
  5. fauzanalfi (3)
  6. remobot (2)
  7. Bahy (2)
  8. Shahid (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.